SONA 2012 Philippines Update: President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III delivers his third State of the Nation Address (SONA) on July 23, 2012 at the Batasang Pambansa Complex in Quezon City.
In his last year's SONA, President Aquino emphasized about the "wang-wangs" both in the streets and in the government process and his aim to stop those violators to bring greater good to more Filipinos.
He also cited his achievements in the past year including discoveries of doubtful government transactions, decreased in unemployment rate, and continuous efforts to eliminate corruption.
In the third SONA of President Noynoy Aquino 2012, it is expected that he will mention recent events including the impeachment of Chief Justice Renato Corona, the failed flight of former President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, the K to 12 basic education program, continuous SALN investigations, and improvements in disaster management.
PNoy SONA 2012 Budget
The House of Representatives alloted a P2.7 million budget for expenses to be incurred before and during the State of the Nation Address of Noynoy Aquino 2012. The Congress points out that this is not overspending. The bulk of the budget will go to foods for some 2,000 guests.
SONA 2012 Articles
We will be writing more about the State of the Nation Address as it unfolds on July 23, 2012. Bookmark this page and check back for updates on this event.
- July 23, 2012 (SONA 2012) is not Holiday in the Philippines
- List of 29 School with No Classes on SONA 2012
- Noynoy Aquino SONA 2012 Live Streaming
- Noynoy Aquino SONA 2012 Speech (Full Transcript)
- Noynoy Aquino SONA 2012 Live Coverage Videos
SONA 2011 Articles
For your reference, here are the articles we have written about last year's President Noynoy Aquino's SONA:
- Open Forum: What's your rating for P-NOY?
- No Holiday on July 25, 2011 (SONA 2011)
- Noynoy Aquino SONA 2011 Live Streaming Online
- Full Transcript: Noynoy Aquino SONA 2011
- Noynoy Aquino SONA 2011 Live Coverage Videos
If you like this information, like us on Facebook: